How To Android Install APK Works On Android Smart Phones?
Andorid Install APK is a process for installing android application files. How to install android apk files is important step for install apps in your android phone. Here I given basic way to installing apk in your android mobile phone. For example we will take Call Of Duty APK. Let we see how to download and install APK file in your android smart phone. Install apk on android takes less than a minute it depend upon your preference. Some bigger apps takes few minutes on your smartphone. Also your mobile ISP speed is one of the main factor to determined install apk on android phones.
APK means Application file for Andorid. Android apk installer can do this job perfectly for you. Some other installation tools also available, but apk installer is famous tool for installing android smartphone apps.On last six months I download and installed more than 20 android applications through android apk installer. Steps are really simple you can do nothing except clicking your favorite application. Then everything will takes android apk installer, you can get installed application in few minutes. Similarly lot of persons installing apk files in windows. APK installer for windows is completely different version you cant use in android phones. In Google Play store you can download android apk files free. There also you can get android apk installer for your android smartphone.
How to install APK Files through Android APK Installer?
Installing Call of Duty APK is very easy process. You need to follow below steps for easy installing.
- First you need to download Apps installer application from android market place.
- You can download Apps Installer from here
- Copy your APK file in your android memory card and insert your card in your smartphone
- You can do above step on another way. Just download Call of Duty APK in your personal computer and then transform it to your android mobile phone.
- If you already installed Apps Installer, Your newly added APK file will display automatically. Just click and install your APK file.
How to Install APK On Android?
Install apk on android takes less than a minute as a average. This depend upon your preferred application size. Installing APK files with out using Android marketplace is possible if you follow these steps. However this process is little difficult and complex steps.
- First you need Android SDK program and Android USB drivers
- Download Android SDK program from here and USB drivers from here
- You need to modify your Adroid settings to allow install apps from other sources. You can do this under Settings > Select “Application > Settings” > Enable “Unknown Sources”. Also under “Settings” > select “SD Card and phone storage” > Enable “Disable use for USB storage”
- Open commend prompt and type this command : adb install /.apk
- Please note you need to type the command by replacing with the path of your APK file and replace with the name of the APK file.
- You’re done! Your The Call of Duty APK is installed in your android phone.
Through this post our visitors are requested to get original APK files for better performance. We listed application details in this website are absolutely sharing information purpose ONLY.
[sociallocker id=”1976"] [/[/sociallocker]!-- start data:schema -->http://techhowdy.com/android-install-apk/http://techhowdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/install-apk-files.jpghttp://techhowdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/install-apk-files-150x150.jpgAppsDownloadsandroid,apk,apps,download,files,installAndorid Install APK is a process for installing android application files. How to install android apk files is important step for install apps in your android phone. Here I given basic way to installing apk in your android mobile phone. For example we will take Call Of Duty APK....DemonLyoid Lopeslyoid_lopes@yahoo.comAdministratorHi there, I am Lyoid Lopes. Internet Marketer and Blog writer. I am Software Engineering Technology graduate from Centennial College Canada. In Techhowdy I publish new technology news every day. You can reach me Facebook, Twitter and Google +TechHowdy