Who Else Wants To Fix Macbook Charger Not Working?
Mackbook pro charger not working gets trouble after power outage? This how to guide explain how to fix Macbook charger not working problem. You know Mac products pricing is high compare to some other charging devices. So best you need to find the possibilities to fix Macbook pro charger not working issue. Some basic symptoms you can experience if your Macbook charger gets in trouble. The symptoms are follows
- Your Computer power adapter not working. You cant to charge your computer
- If you attached power adapter, the LED on the adapter not working. It means it doesn’t lightning.
- Adapter charge intermittently your computer
- Adapter’s white insulation separated between Magsafe connector
- A spark may be you can see in your Macbook pro adapter
- Any physical issues with a pin in your Magsafe connector.
These symptoms are commonly happens if your Macbook charger not working. Let we see how to fix it up!
Apple Macbook pro charger replacement program
This is not the correct way, if your charger getting issues. You need to try fix it. Unless you need to spend more money by replacing parts in your Macbook. Simultaneously you can get macbook pro charger replacement by Apple company also. You can get this through apple support team. They will inspect and replace your affected parts. In this case your Mac must in the warranty period.
If you are in warranty time you can get more benefits like Macbook pro battery replacement, charger replacement etc. This problem happens because Apple products has power adapters included with variety of connectors. So you need to find out which connector is your mac-book pro connected. Here below I given some sample mac-book pro adapters models. Just check out the adapter type, then we will see the solution to fix not working problem. MacBook Air Battery is sometimes important problem for not working issue. Another one reason Macbook Pro Charger Stopped Working because of Mac Power Cord, If you see Macbook Charger not working now light means some thing problem in Macbook cord.
Why Magsafe adapter not charging Macbook?
One simple solution, you need correct adapter for your Macbook pro computer. For example If you receive “L” style MagSafe connector when you already using “T” style MagSafe connector that’s not a problem. Your received “L” style adapter is surly comfortable in your apple computer. MagSafe 2 adapters are not compatible on Apple computers. Because Apple computers commonly uses “T” and “L” style MagSafe adapter types. You can change “T” or “L” type adapters by identifying the right power adapter instructions.
The Magsafe connector having magnet so lot of possibilities it will erase data on credit cards etc. So keep magnetic parts away from the end of connectors is a safe way.
How to fix Macbook Charger not working?
Fixing Macbook charger not working issues by following ways
- Confirm your are using good outlet for your Mac computers. A proper wattage adapter protect your portable computer like Macbook Charger not working problems.
- If you got any unwanted noise issues you need some immediate actions. For example if you hearing any noise, just plug out the adapter 60 seconds wait then plug back in.
- If Macbook Charger not working, Always using adapters in ventilated area helps you to handle without problems. If you using duck head AC plug swap it two -or three pronged AC cord.
- Checking software updates also protect you from problems. Because updated software using to keep your mac computer safe.
- If your Mac computer product is out of warranty, we recommend to take your adapter to an authorized Apple service provider or any Apple retail store to fix your problem. They will test and give you best solutions for replacement or product upgrade. In some cases you can get free of service and adapter replacement with out any charge.
Hope you got a solution to fix Macbook charger not working problem. If you have any feedback or comment feel free to contact me.
[sociallocker id=”1976"] [/[/sociallocker]r>