How To Transfer Hotmail Contacts
How To Import Hotmail contacts and transfer it to your Yahoo Mail is a simple process. The big advantage than other email service providers is you can contact instantly to your friends through Yahoo mail. Hotmail was designed by two web entrepreneurs Jack Smith and Saber Bhatia they offered email service through internet. Microsoft purchased Hotmail after some years. Now Hotmail used more-than 300 million Hotmail users worldwide on different languages. Similarly Yahoo is used millions of internet users worldwide. Lot of users want to transfer Hotmail Contacts to Yahoo mail for some reasons. In this article I want to share the tips on how to transfer contacts from Hotmail to Yahoo mail.
Why Internet Users Want to Change Hotmail Contacts to Yahoo Mail?
Yahoo mail used by millions of internet users worldwide. Let we see some important advantages for using Yahoo mail.
1. Yahoo mail using very strong spam protection technology to filtered out your spam emails. Some email providers are not have this facility. So you get lot of times Spam and Junk emails in your inbox.
2. Yahoo mail displays advertisements from big companies in your email content. This helps users to find better deals very relative from their incoming emails.
3. Yahoo mail loads very quickly in almost all browsers. Here the best issues is yahoo mail contains lot of noicy advertisements.
4. Yahoo mail gets updations regularly for beter serving. This feature is very great for users using their email service for long time.
These are the main advantages of using Yahoo mail. Okay, Let we see How to import contacts from Hotmail and transferring contacts to Yahoo.
How To Import Hotmail Contacts ?
Transferring Hotmail contacts to Yahoo mail is very easy process. Here below I given simple steps to transfer your Hotmail contacts to Yahoo mail.
1. Login you Hotmail account
2. Click “Options” tab in your Hotmail settings
3. You can find through drop down menu a option “More Options”.
4. Check out “Customize Your Contacts” section
5. Click “Export Contacts” option
6. Finally simply click “Export Contacts Button”
Now you can store all your Hotmail contacts in your local system.
How To Transfer Contacts To Your Yahoo Mail
1. Login Your Yahoo! Mail
2. After login click “Contacts” tab
3. Now You can see Import/Export option at the top hand corner
4. In the options list choose Yahoo! (.CSV) from “Program to import contacts from”
5. If you already imported just skip this step
6. Select your contact file to import
7. Finally click “Import Now”
These are the easy steps to import Hotmail Contacts from Hotmail to Yahoo mail. Compare to Hotmail, Yahoo is a best email service provider using millions of internet users. Few years before Yahoo is number 2 position after Google. Google provides search facilities to their users on that time. Yahoo is like a portal it contains lot of useful information including classifieds, Answers, email, instant messaging..etc. Before launching Hotmail and Google, Yahoo have a great user-base. So Yahoo easily got millions of internet users for their services like eMail, Messaging..etc. Now itself Yahoo mail used millions of internet users worldwide. That’s why thousands of Hotmail users want to switch out to Yahoo mail. I appreciate your feedback and comments on this article. Also don’t forget to like us our facebook fanpage.http://techhowdy.com/transfer-hotmail-contacts/http://techhowdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/hotmail-to-yahoo.jpghttp://techhowdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/hotmail-to-yahoo-150x150.jpgInternetexport-yahoo,hotmail,import-hotmail,transfer-hotmail,yahoo-classicHow To Import Hotmail contacts and transfer it to your Yahoo Mail is a simple process. The big advantage than other email service providers is you can contact instantly to your friends through Yahoo mail. Hotmail was designed by two web entrepreneurs Jack Smith and Saber Bhatia they offered...DemonLyoid Lopeslyoid_lopes@yahoo.comAdministratorHi there, I am Lyoid Lopes. Internet Marketer and Blog writer. I am Software Engineering Technology graduate from Centennial College Canada. In Techhowdy I publish new technology news every day. You can reach me Facebook, Twitter and Google +TechHowdy